Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vision for the Prison Church in Cambodia



In October 2011, I went to Kampong Cham Prison, in Cambodia and had the awesome privilege to speak to approximately 150 inmates and prison guards. Previous to this, the Lord led me to raise funds to build a well in the prison compound, which is now complete. God used that to get me into the prison to do what he asked me to do next....Give my testimony!  God used ‘my story’ and obedience to visibly touch people. And I have since been told that 10 inmates gave their hearts to the Lord and the Pastor has been allowed back in there to minister again. Praise God, He really does know the BIG Picture.  Since then, God has shown me that HE wants to build a PRISON CHURCH: a place of worship, teaching and healing in the middle of hopelessness!!!! We have been allocated a piece of land in the compound to build a Church/Teaching Centre.  I have been quoted $5,000.00 for this 10m x 6m structure of concrete base and tin roof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment